13 Bella Rosa Self Catering
This stylishly decorated self catering apartment is located in the heart of the northern suburbs of Cape Town in the upmarket Durbanville/Tygervalley vicinity. The apartment is fully equipped to cater for 2 guests and would ideally suit corporates requiring luxury, privacy and easy access to Cape Town's business districts and motorways.
What We Offer
The fully furnished apartment is luxuriously furnished with leather lounge furniture, large flat screen TV, twin or king size bed and full bathroom. The apartment has been fully accredited by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa as a four star self catering establishment.
The kitchen is equipped with undercounter oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine and all the necessary modern conveniences to make your stay a relaxed and carefree one.
Guests have full use of the state of the art lifestyle centre on the fully secure premises which comprise of:
- a fully equipped gymnasium with cardio vascular circuit and free weight sections
- on site qualified personal trainers and bio kineticist
- 2 squash courts
- 25 m heated swimming pool
- aerobics studio
- childrens play area including junior care
- Italian coffee bar where light meals are served - great for healthy breakfasts or business lunches
- fully licensed entertainment area including a sports bar, big screen TV and an outdoor BBQ facility for functions and sporting events
- relaxing wooden deck overlooking tranquil water features
- fully equipped conference centre including board room and mini theatre
- aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage, Swedish massage, lymph drainage and hot stone therapy available BY APPOINTMENT
- affiliated with Discovery Health
The Durbanville Wine Valley is located just twenty minutes drive from Cape Town. Essentially a wine growing valley, the town has grown during the past few years by more than 400% proving its popularity as an ideal destination. Surrounded by farmlands, vineyards and smallholdings, Durbanville has a unique “small town” feel about it, making it truly exclusive.
Centrally situated to the Boland and Cape Town’s major tourist attractions, central business districts and main highways, Durbanville is the ultimate destination for visitors wishing to relax in a secure and upmarket environment yet be close enough to access all amenities with ease.
Durbanville offers the tourist the very best of both worlds. The quiet tranquillity of the upmarket northern suburbs or the buzz of nightlife, exciting restaurants, diverse theatres and exciting wine estates to visit right here on our doorstep. The closest beaches are a 20 minute drive away where you can relax at a romantic seafood restaurant, watch the sun set or the whales at play in the bay.
Whatever your preference, there's something for everyone when you make Durbanville your destination of choice; central, secure, private and loads of fun.
What To Do and See In Durbanville
Rates (self catering)
Unit Rate Per Day:
Low Season: from
High Season: from R750.00 pd
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Deposit required to secure accommodation
- Balance upon arrival
- No animals permitted
- The apartment is a non smoking apartment